Howards Way’s Top Travel Tips
We know how stressful it can be when your holiday is just around the corner. Here are some of our top travel tips to ensure your trip runs as smoothly as possible…
- Check your Passport validity ( Some destinations require a minimum amount of time remaining on your passport before you travel)
- Check you have had the required immunisations
- Check you have the correct visa documentation
- Make sure you have valid travel/medical insurance
- Order your currency – foreign exchange counters will not always have the currency you need so always to be sure to check and place an order if need be.
- Inform a family member/friend of your flight, accommodation and insurance details in case of emergency
- Ensure you keep all travel documents/currency etc. secure on your person or in a safety deposit box on arrival at your destination.
For more information on the above or if you have any further questions our travel experts are on hand to help. Contact a member of our team today for travel tips and advice.